National Diagnostic Imaging is a physician-owned teleradiology service provider. Our teleradiology company specializes in providing diagnostic reading services for MRI exam images at very competitive rates. Our board certified, subspecialty trained radiologists interpret images of organs, spines, brains, bones, tissues and structures inside the body.
We offer our MRI Teleradiology services to the following types of medical facilities that use MRI machines and scanners:
- Imaging Centers
- Mobile MRI Units
- Outpatient Clinics
- Specialty Clinics and Multispecialty Clinics
- Urgent Care Centers
- Office-Based Imaging Practices
- Small To Medium Size Hospitals
Our firm has the expertise and technology required to read images created by the following types of MRI scanners:
- Traditional Closed MRI Scans
- Open MRI Scans
- Standing or Sitting MRI Scans
- High-field MRI Scanners
- Low-field MRI Scanners
Our radiologists can read and interpret the following types of MRI images and scans:
- MRI Scans of the Prostate
- Bone and joint MRI Scans
- Spine MRI images
- Open MRI scans
- Extremity MRI scans
- MRI scans of the head
- 3 Tesla (3T) MRI scans
- MRI scans of the chest
- Breast MRI scans
- Abdominal MRI scans (Liver, Pancreas, Spleen, Kidneys and Adrenals)
- Magnetic Resonance Image (MRI) scans
- MRI scans used in Oncology to investigate and study tumors
- Abdomen and pelvis MRI scans
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) scans of the brain for Neuroradiology
National Diagnostic Imaging prides itself in providing routine, priority and STAT reports (immediate) at no additional charge. NDI provides 24/7/365 services for MRI scans. We offer turnaround times customized for our customers for MRI report delivery and personalized service.
Remote MRI reading and diagnostic image interpretation service prices start at $40.00 per study dependent upon volume.
If your organization is looking for a teleradiology solution for your MRI diagnostic interpretations, please call 1-800-950-5257 toll free or click here for prices for our MRI scan diagnostic reading and reporting service.