US Board Certified Radiologists & Cardiologists At NDI
US Board Certified And Fellowship Trained Radiologists And Cardiologists At The NDI Teleradiology Company
Radiologists At The NDI Teleradiology Company
NDI carefully recruits only US Board-Certified, experienced, U.S. based, fellowship trained radiologists, cardiologists and teleradiologists. Our teleradiologists fulfill important requirements within the radiology and patient community. Their many attributes include:
- The NDI team recruits radiologists and teleradiologists with sub-specialty expertise in Neuro, Musculoskeletal and Body imaging.
- Academic credentials in a community-based environment
- Specialists in MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine, PET, Ultrasound, Mammography and General X-ray
- Advanced interpretation available in Neuroradiology (MR Angiography, SPECT, fMRI), Cardiac and Musculoskeletal Radiology, Mammography and Breast MRI
- Whether it’s CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine or MRI interpretations, we have the depth of expertise required to deliver on our commitments.
- Quality and performance are key factors why our customers contract with us for outsourced teleradiology imaging services.
In the US, private for-profit companies such as National Diagnostic Imaging, offer national teleradiology services (i.e., professional interpretation of radiologic studies of all types by American Board of Radiology certified radiologists).
NDI’s initial focus for teleradiology was for partial, night (nighthawk) and vacation coverage of radiologic studies. Now the NDI teleradiology company provides full-time around-the-clock radiology coverage.
NDI’s teleradiology reporting services currently provide 24/7/365 coverage for small hospitals, clinics, diagnostic imaging centers, emergency rooms, specialty medical practices and urgent care centers.
The US teleradiology provider also offers subspecialty radiologic coverage that is not available at smaller medical clinics and centers.
The NDI telecardiology company provides remote online reporting of cardiac imaging studies of the circulatory system, cardiovascular system, heart and blood vessels.