Teleradiology and Radiology Reading Service Prices for Organizations
Teleradiology prices for imaging centers, hospitals, medical organization, doctors and radiology groups are based on a per study-per month model. Our professional fees for interpreting radiological exams on patient images are determined by modality, volume of studies an imaging facility produces per month and Universal Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement.
Our fee structure and teleradiology rates range from $8.00 to $75.00 per study depending on the imaging modality. Modalities include X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, PET, PET/CT, MSK, Echocardiogram, Mammography and others.
Radiology Second Opinions, Overreads and Secondary Interpretations
National Diagnostic Imaging performs radiology reads for patients, private individuals, lawyers, insurance companies and other entities. Our professional rates for private study interpretations are determined by the type of study being requested, the number of body parts and the number of studies. The same study performed on two different dates is considered to be two studies. Our fees for second opinions and overreads are listed below.
- Echocardiogram: $200 Per Study
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging): $200 Per Study
- CT (Computed Tomography): $200 Per Study
- “B” Reading Services To Detect Lung Disease: $100 Per Study
- Ultrasound: $200 Per Study
- X-Ray: $100 Per Study
- PET/CT (Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography: $250 Per Study
- Radiology Overread Services For Medical Diagnostic and Legal Overreads: Starting at $350 Per Study
Contact National Diagnostic Imaging
Please complete the form below, call 216-514-1199 or email email@example.com to request a quote with the most competitive pricing in the industry.
To Request a Quote Complete The Form Below