Request Teleradiology Prices & Remote Radiology Reading Rates
Teleradiology Reading Service Pricing for Organizations
Teleradiology prices for imaging centers, hospitals, medical organizations, doctors and radiology groups are based on a fee per study model or split billing. Our professional fees for interpreting radiological exams on patient images are determined by modality.
The teleradiology fee structure and rates for final interpretations range from $8.00 to $75.00 per study depending on the imaging modality. Modalities include X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, PET, PET/CT, MSK, Echocardiogram, Mammography and others. Cardiology reading services and interpretations services start at $13 per study based on the imaging modality. Rates for remote echocardiography reading services start at $28 per study. Second opinion reads are included at no extra charge.
Radiology Second Opinions and Secondary Interpretations For Individuals And Private Studies
National Diagnostic Imaging performs radiology reads for patients, private individuals, lawyers, insurance companies and other entities. Our professional rates for private study interpretations are determined by the type of study being requested, the number of body parts and the number of studies. Our fees for second opinions and overreads are listed below.
- Echocardiogram: $200 Per Study
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging): $200 Per Study
- CT (Computed Tomography): $200 Per Study
- “B” Reading Services To Detect Lung Disease: $100 Per Study
- Ultrasound: $200 Per Study
- X-Ray: $100 Per Study
- PET/CT (Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography: $250.00 Per Study
- Radiology Overread Services For Medical Diagnostic and Legal Overreads: Starting at $350 Per Study
Contact National Diagnostic Imaging
National Diagnostic Imaging may be contacted as follows:
- Call the main office at (216)-514-1199.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the form below to request a quote.