Request Teleradiology Prices Or Radiology Reading Rates
Teleradiology Reading Service Pricing for Organizations And Radiology Second Opinion Rates
Teleradiology prices for imaging centers, hospitals, medical organizations, doctors and radiology groups are based on a fee per study model or split billing. Our professional fees for interpreting radiological exams on patient images are determined by modality.
The teleradiology fee structure and rates for final interpretations range from $8 to $75 per study depending on the imaging modality. Radiology second opinion prices start at $100. Modalities include X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, PET, PET/CT, MSK, Echocardiogram, Mammography and others.
The easiest way to get access to teleradiology services in the United States is to call National Diagnostic Imaging at 1-800-950-5257 or email email@example.com.
How You Request A Radiology Scan Interpretation Or Radiology Reading And Reporting Services
Call 216-514-1199, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form here.
Please contact NDI to request a diagnostic interpretation of a radiologic scan or radiology reading services.
NDI Radiology Reads, Medical Image Interpretations And Radiological Study Reporting Services
NDI provides radiology reading services via teleradiology in all 50 states. NDI radiology reading fees start at $8 per study. NDI reads and interprets radiology reports, scans and images. The fellowship trained and US board certified NDI teleradiologists provide final radiology reads, outside reads and radiology second reads to our customers.
NDI Radiology Scan Reading And Interpretation Fees
- CT Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $33+ Per Study
- X-Ray Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $8+ Per Study
- Cardiology Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $13+ Per Study
- MRI Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $20+ Per Study
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $10+ Per Study
- Ultrasound Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $15+ Per Study
- Mammogram Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $28+ Per Study
- Echocardiogram Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $28+ Per Study
- Radiology Scan Overreads For Medical And Legal Use From $350+ Per Study
- SPECT Reading, Interpretation And Reporting Fees From $40+ Per Study
- PET CT Reading, Interpretation And Reporting Rates From $75+ Per Study
- Nuclear Imaging Reading, Interpretation And Reporting Prices From $35+ Per Study
Cardiology reading services and interpretations services start at $13 per study based on the imaging modality. Rates for remote echocardiography reading services start at $28 per study. Second opinion reads are included at no extra charge.
Please contact National Diagnostic Imaging by calling (216)-514-1199, sending an email to email@example.com or by complete the form above to request a quote for radiology reads and interpretations.
Radiology Second Opinions and Secondary Interpretations For Individuals And Private Studies
National Diagnostic Imaging performs radiology reads for patients, private individuals, lawyers, insurance companies and other entities. Our professional rates for private study interpretations are determined by the type of study being requested, the number of body parts and the number of studies. Our fees for second opinions and overreads are listed below.
- Echocardiogram Second Opinions: $200 Per Study
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Second Opinions: $200 Per Study
- CT (Computed Tomography) Second Opinions: $200 Per Study
- “B” Reading Services To Detect Lung Disease: $100 Per Study
- Ultrasound Second Opinions: $200 Per Study
- X-Ray Second Opinions: $100 Per Study
- PET/CT (Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography Second Opinions: $250.00 Per Study
- Radiology Overread Services For Medical Diagnostic and Legal Overreads: Starting at $350 Per Study
- Nuclear Medicine Imaging Second Opinion Interpretation Costs From $100+ Per Study
Contact National Diagnostic Imaging
National Diagnostic Imaging may be contacted as follows:
- Call the main office at (216)-514-1199.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the form above to request a quote.