To Get A Teleradiology Job At Home, Submit Your CV | Daytime & Part-Time Jobs
Submit Your CV Or Resume To Begin A Full-Time Or Part Time Teleradiology Job Working From Home
3 Options To Contact NDI About An At Home Teleradiology Job
- Earn $10-$20K per month working part time as a teleradiologist for NDI.
- Make up to $240K annually working part time reading imaging studies remotely for NDI.
- You can earn up to $450K annually working full time interpreting diagnostic imaging studies remotely for NDI.
- To discuss a teleradiology position at NDI, complete the form below and attach your CV.
- Email your CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 216-514-1199 for Allan Rosen, NDI Vice President and Physician Recruiter
Contact Our Radiology Recruiter To Get A Remote Radiology Job And Work Online From Home
You should have bachelor’s degree, graduate from medical school, be a graduate of an accredited U.S. residency program and obtain board certification. Choosing to work from home as a teleradiologist has become a viable career option for many radiologists.
To work as a teleradiologist, you need to have basic computer knowledge and have access to a high speed Internet service. You can set your own flexible hours and the days you work as a teleradiologist. You must be board certified by the ABR or AOBR or be Board eligible.
You can choose where you live because you don’t have to go into an imaging center office or hospital. You need to live in the United States and have at least one state license. You don’t have to be a generalist and can subspecialize in an area of diagnostic imaging that you like.
Join the top teleradiology company in the U.S. and work from home. National Diagnostic Imaging is hiring radiologists and cardiologists who wish to work remotely. You will provide interpretations for ultrasound, X-Ray, MR, mammograms, nuclear medicine studies, PET/CT, CT, Cardiac modalities and more depending upon your preferences and specialty. Candidates must be board certified and based in the United States. Read radiology studies from the comfort of your own home.
Radiologists that have subspecialty training are preferred. We offer an excellent opportunity on a full or part-time basis for those with superior credentials. At NDI, we offer flexible schedules tailored to the physician’s preferences and a low pressure environment.
The job market for radiologists is good. Teleradiologists that work at NDI under a contract labor arrangement, not a salary. It is worth noting that the average salary of radiologists that spend 100% of their time doing teleradiology salary is around $494,000. According to ZipRecruiter, the average annual pay for a U.S. based teleradiology job is $136K per year. Get information on ACR jobs, here.
International teleradiology jobs in the Middle East and Canada have been filled and are not currently available. Teleradiology assistant jobs and teleradiology support jobs are not currently available. Check back again to get a status update.
About Remote Radiology Jobs At NDI
- Can You Work From The Comfort Of Your Own Home As A Radiologist With NDI – Yes, We Are Growing And Could Sure Use Your Help
- Can Diagnostic Radiologists Work From Home? Yes, You Don’t Have To Work In A Hospital Or Imaging Center When You Work With NDI
- Work Remotely As A Radiologist Anywhere In The U.S.
- Daytime Teleradiology Jobs
- Excellent Teleradiology Jobs From Home
- Part-Time And Full-Time Teleradiology Jobs
Working as a Teleradiologist
Sarel Gaur MD discusses the typical lifestyle and expectations of working as a teleradiologist.