How You Get A Daytime Or Part-Time US Teleradiology Job
Submit Your CV Or Resume To Begin A Daytime, Full-Time Or Part-Time US Teleradiology Job Working Remotely From Home For The National Diagnostic Imaging Company
- Earn $10-$20K per month working part time as a teleradiologist for NDI.
- Make up to $240K annually working part time reading imaging studies remotely for NDI.
- You can earn up to $450K annually working full time interpreting diagnostic imaging studies remotely for NDI.
3 Options To Contact NDI About An At Home Teleradiology Job
- Complete the form below and attach your CV.
- Email your CV and contact information to email@example.com.
- Call 216-514-1199 for Allan Rosen, NDI Vice President and Physician Recruiter
Mr. Rosen is also National Diagnostic Imaging’s Executive Vice President with 20 plus years in medical imaging and 4 years of clinical experience in the orthotic and contracture correction/research field. He provides significant help to applicants. Find out how much radiologists make at NDI.
Start A New Teleradiology Job And Work Remotely From Home
National Diagnostic Imaging is hiring radiologists and cardiologists who wish to work remotely. NDI is seeking subspecialty fellowship trained, U.S. based, board certified radiologists interested in a job as a teleradiologist or a teleradiology career.
You will provide interpretations for ultrasound, X-Ray, MR, mammograms, nuclear medicine studies, PET/CT, CT, Cardiac modalities and more depending upon your preferences and specialty. Candidates must be board certified and based in the United States. Radiologists that have subspecialty training are preferred. We offer an excellent opportunity on a full or part-time basis for those with superior credentials. At NDI, we offer flexible schedules tailored to the physician’s preferences and a low pressure environment. To get a teleradiology job at home, submit your CV or resume.