National Diagnostic Imaging provides expedient remote radiology interpretation services and expert online radiology reading services of medical images and diagnostic studies via teleradiology. Quality and performance are key factors why our customers contract with us for outsourced teleradiology imaging services.
Our reading services include after hours reads, overreads, backup reads, rereads, second opinion reads, preliminary reads, final reads and subspecialty reads. NDI provides a radiology reading and diagnostic image interpretation services for x-rays, MRIs, CAT scans, MSK scans, PET scans, ultrasound scans, mammograms and other modalities and subspecialities.
National Diagnostic Imaging is a radiology outsourcing company that employees radiologists based in the United States. We read medical images, written health records, diagnostic study and test image reports for referring physicians, imaging centers, radiologists, hospital emergency rooms, office-based imaging practices, outpatient clinics and other medical professionals that diagnose and treat diseases and patient problems. For additional information regarding our teleradiology services, please use the links below or contact us.
Toll Free: 1-800-950-5257
- NIOSH-Certified B Reader Services
- On-Site Radiology and Interpretation Services
- Radiology Outsourcing Company For Remote Interpretations
- Daytime / Night Time Radiology Reading Services
- Preliminary Reads
- Final Reads
- Primary Reads
- Sample Reports
- Vacation, Locums Tenens, Temporary & Overflow Coverage
- MRI Reads
- Neuroradiology Reads and Diagnostic Image Interpretation Services
- Women’s Imaging, Mammogram And Ultrasound Reads and Interpretations
- Medical and Legal Overreads (Over-Reads) of Radiology Reports, Studies, Tests and Images
- X-Ray and Portable/Mobile X-Ray Reads and Interpretations
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Mobile MRI Reads and Interpretations
- Full-Body CT, Mobile CT and Body Imaging Reads and Interpretations
- Radiology Reading and Interpetation Services For Nuclear Diagnostics (PET, CT, SPECT/CT) and Mobile Nuclear Diagnostics
- Orthopedic and Chiropractic Radiology Reads and Interpretations