US Teleradiology Company Service Fees From $8 Per Study
Teleradiology Service Fees For Healthcare Providers And Referring Physicians
Teleradiology service rates for diagnostic imaging facilities and healthcare professionals range from $8 to $75 per study depending on the imaging modality. Learn more about teleradiology prices and remote radiology reading service fees, here.
NDI Radiology Scan Reading And Interpretation Fees
- CT Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $33+ Per Study
- X-Ray Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $8+ Per Study
- Cardiology Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $13+ Per Study
- MRI Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $20+ Per Study
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $10+ Per Study
- Ultrasound Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $15+ Per Study
- Mammogram Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $28+ Per Study
- Echocardiogram Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $28+ Per Study
- Telecardiology Fees From $28 Per Study
- Radiology Scan Overreads For Medical And Legal Use From $350+ Per Study
- SPECT Reading, Interpretation And Reporting Fees From $40+ Per Study
- PET CT Reading, Interpretation And Reporting Rates From $75+ Per Study
- Nuclear Imaging Reading, Interpretation And Reporting Prices From $35+ Per Study
About Teleradiology Service Fees
Teleradiology service rates are determined by modality, volume of studies an imaging facility produces per month and Universal Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement. Modalities include X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, PET, PET/CT, Mammography and others.
Radiological Study Second Opinion And Overread Prices
Radiology Second Opinions and Secondary Interpretations For Individuals And Private Studies
National Diagnostic Imaging performs radiology reads for patients, private individuals, lawyers, insurance companies and other entities. Our professional rates for private study interpretations are determined by the type of study being requested, the number of body parts and the number of studies. Our fees for second opinions and overreads are listed below.
- Echocardiogram Second Opinions: $200 Per Study
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Second Opinions: $200 Per Study
- CT (Computed Tomography) Second Opinions: $200 Per Study
- “B” Reading Services To Detect Lung Disease: $100 Per Study
- Ultrasound Second Opinions: $200 Per Study
- X-Ray Second Opinions: $100 Per Study
- PET/CT (Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography Second Opinions: $250.00 Per Study
- Radiology Overread Services For Medical Diagnostic and Legal Overreads: Starting at $350 Per Study
- Nuclear Medicine Imaging Second Opinion Interpretation Costs From $100+ Per Study
How You Request A Teleradiology Service Quote Or Radiology Reading Rates
Call 216-514-1199, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form here.
Please contact NDI to request a diagnostic interpretation of a radiologic scan or radiology reading services.
About NDI Teleradiology Services
NDI telemedicine experts use technology such as PACS software, Zoom video conferencing, digitally based medical imaging for radiology and the Internet to connect hospitals and referring physicians with NDI subspecialty radiologists for consultations and in-depth advice.
NDI teleradiologists interpret medical images while not physically present in the location where the images are generated. The NDI teleradiology company is a group of US Board certified and fellowship trained radiologists with subspecialty expertise.
About National Diagnostic Imaging Teleradiology Services
Referring physicians and healthcare providers use National Diagnostic Image teleradiology services to electronically transmit medical images to remote offsite NDI radiologists for radiology reads, diagnostic interpretations and second opinions.
NDI trained teleradiologists dictate and write formal reports that document and communicate the results of the radiologic study or procedure.
National Diagnostic Imaging pricing on teleradiology studies is customized for each clients needs. We pride ourselves with competitive pricing for our clients. Our owner and CEO Dr. David Berns has been in the field of Radiology since 1983. He is well versed on this subject and available to answer any and all questions asked. Please inquire to receive more information on our Teleradiology pricing.