NDI Radiology Subspecialty Diagnostic Interpretations
Radiology subspecialists at NDI remotely interpret and read diagnostic imaging studies via teleradiology and a PACS. Diagnostic imaging is used to view inside of the body.
NDI radiologists help referring physicians determine the cause of an illness or injury and to confirm a diagnosis. Diagnostic imaging allows doctors to look inside the body for clues about a medical condition.
National Diagnostic Imaging is one of the best teleradiology companies in the United State. It provides preliminary, secondary and final radiology subspecialty interpretations of imaging findings for imaging centers, physicians, radiologists, hospitals, office-based imaging practices and outpatient clinics.
National Diagnostic Imaging is a radiology outsourcing company that employees radiologists based in the United States. NDI provides small to mid-size hospitals with 24/7 access to subspecialty interpretations.
Outsourcing radiology interpretations to NDI helps medical facilities to maintain a higher level of patient care and produce better patient outcomes.
The senior subspecialty-trained radiologists at NDI have many years of experience in evaluating imaging findings and reporting on their findings. These experts specialize in interpreting radiology images for specific parts of the body.
We provide radiology interpretations for referring physicians, patients, radiology residents, medical students, final attending radiologists and many other individuals and radiology groups. Our radiology interpretations significantly enhance the ability of physicians to improve patient care.
In the US, private for-profit companies such as National Diagnostic Imaging, offer national teleradiology services (i.e., professional interpretation of radiologic studies of all types by American Board of Radiology certified radiologists).
NDI’s initial focus for teleradiology was for partial, night (nighthawk) and vacation coverage of radiologic studies. Now the NDI teleradiology company provides full-time around-the-clock radiology coverage.
Teleradiology is one of the most advanced parts of telemedicine in the United States.
NDI’s teleradiology reporting services currently provide 24/7/365 coverage for small hospitals, clinics, diagnostic imaging centers, emergency rooms, specialty medical practices and urgent care centers. The US teleradiology provider also offers subspecialty radiologic coverage that is not available at smaller medical clinics and centers.
Contact National Diagnostic Imaging
Please contact National Diagnostic Imaging by either calling the main office at (216)-514-1199, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, complete the form below to request a quote.
NDI Radiology Scan Reading And Interpretation Fees
- CT Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $33+ Per Study
- X-Ray Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $8+ Per Study
- Cardiology Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $13+ Per Study
- MRI Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $20+ Per Study
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $10+ Per Study
- Ultrasound Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $15+ Per Study
- Mammogram Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $28+ Per Study
- Echocardiogram Scan Reads And Interpretation Rates From $28+ Per Study
- Radiology Scan Overreads For Medical And Legal Use From $350+ Per Study
- SPECT Reading, Interpretation And Reporting Fees From $40+ Per Study
- PET CT Reading, Interpretation And Reporting Rates From $75+ Per Study
- Nuclear Imaging Reading, Interpretation And Reporting Prices From $35+ Per Study
Cardiology reading services and interpretations services start at $13 per study based on the imaging modality. Rates for remote echocardiography reading services start at $28 per study. Second opinion reads are included at no extra charge.
Please contact National Diagnostic Imaging by calling (216)-514-1199, sending an email to email@example.com or by complete the form above to request a quote for radiology reads and interpretations.
Radiology Second Opinions and Secondary Interpretations For Individuals And Private Studies
National Diagnostic Imaging performs radiology reads for patients, private individuals, lawyers, insurance companies and other entities. Our professional rates for private study interpretations are determined by the type of study being requested, the number of body parts and the number of studies. Our fees for second opinions and overreads are listed below.
- Echocardiogram Second Opinions: $200 Per Study
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Second Opinions: $200 Per Study
- CT (Computed Tomography) Second Opinions: $200 Per Study
- “B” Reading Services To Detect Lung Disease: $100 Per Study
- Ultrasound Second Opinions: $200 Per Study
- X-Ray Second Opinions: $100 Per Study
- PET/CT (Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography Second Opinions: $250.00 Per Study
- Radiology Overread Services For Medical Diagnostic and Legal Overreads: Starting at $350 Per Study
- Nuclear Medicine Imaging Second Opinion Interpretation Costs From $100+ Per Study
Contact National Diagnostic Imaging
National Diagnostic Imaging may be contacted as follows:
- Call the main office at (216)-514-1199.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the form above to request a quote.
For additional information regarding our teleradiology services, please use the links below or contact us.
- NIOSH-Certified B Reader Services
- Musculoskeletal (MSK)
- Women’s Imaging and Telemammography
- Radiology Overreads Services For Medical Diagnostic And Legal Purposes
- X-Ray and Portable/Mobile X-Ray
- Ultrasound and Mobile Ultrasound
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Mobile MRI
- Full-Body CT, Mobile CT and Body Imaging
- Nuclear Diagnostics (PET, CT, SPECT/CT) and Mobile Nuclear Diagnostics
- On-Site Radiology and Interpretation Services
- Orthopedic and Chiropractic Interpretations