National Diagnostic Imaging, one of the best teleradiology companies in the United States, provides preliminary, secondary and final radiology subspecialty interpretations of imaging findings for imaging centers, physicians, radiologists, hospitals, office-based imaging practices and outpatient clinics. Quality and performance are key factors why our customers contract with us for outsourced teleradiology imaging services.
National Diagnostic Imaging is a radiology outsourcing company that employees radiologists based in the United States. NDI provides small to mid-size hospitals with 24/7 access to subspecialty interpretations. Outsourcing radiology interpretations to NDI helps medical facilities to maintain a higher level of patient care and produce better patient outcomes.
The senior subspecialty-trained radiologists at NDI have many years of experience in evaluating imaging findings and reporting on their findings. These experts specialize in interpreting radiology images for specific parts of the body. We provide radiology interpretations for referring physicians, patients, radiology residents, medical students, final attending radiologists and many other individuals and radiology groups. Our radiology interpretations significantly enhance the ability of physicians to improve patient care. For additional information regarding our teleradiology services, please use the links below or contact us.
Toll Free: 1-800-950-5257
- NIOSH-Certified B Reader Services
- Musculoskeletal (MSK)
- Women’s Imaging and Telemammography
- Radiology Overreads Services For Medical Diagnostic And Legal Purposes
- X-Ray and Portable/Mobile X-Ray
- Ultrasound and Mobile Ultrasound
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Mobile MRI
- Full-Body CT, Mobile CT and Body Imaging
- Nuclear Diagnostics (PET, CT, SPECT/CT) and Mobile Nuclear Diagnostics
- On-Site Radiology and Interpretation Services
- Orthopedic and Chiropractic Interpretations