National Diagnostic Imaging performs radiology reads for private individuals, lawyers, insurance companies and other entities. Our professional rates for private study interpretations are determined by the type of study being requested, the number of body parts and the number of studies. The same study performed on two different dates is considered to be two studies. Our fees for secondary radiology reads or second opinion reads are listed below.
- Echocardiogram: $200 Per Study
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging): $200 Per Study
- CT (Computed Tomography): $200 Per Study
- “B” Reading Services To Detect Lung Disease: $100 Per Study
- Ultrasound: $200 Per Study
- X-Ray: $100 Per Study
- PET/CT (Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography: $250 Per Study
- Radiology Overread Services For Medical Diagnostic and Legal Overreads: Starting at $350 Per Study
Contact National Diagnostic Imaging
To request an interpretation, please contact National Diagnostic Imaging by either calling the main office phone number (216) 514-1199, send an email to email@example.com or complete and submit the form below. Once you have contacted National Diagnostic Imaging, we will explain the steps required to have your study or image interpreted. If the interpretation is for someone else, such as your wife, mother, patient or client, we will inform you of the paperwork that you must complete.